- Camping Cala Nova is a peaceful, friendly campsite, built and run by the same family since it opened in 1984. It is in a beautiful part of the island, Cala Nova beach which has fine sand and crystal clear water and is surrounded by pine trees and an ecologically-protected area of sand dunes.
- The campsite, only 50m from the beach, has 125 plots, with plenty of shade and plants so you can enjoy a very comfortable stay with us.
- Here you can find all our different bungalows, one of which is bound to be perfect for you.
- Type Deluxe and Relax = Wood cabins, Comfort = Wood with canvas roof and inside walls, Cyrus and Tipis = canvas.
- You are invited to pay a virtual visit to our campsite by using the plan of the campsite to see the services and accommodation we offer.